Subscribe to our newsletter to be informed of the latest developments in the field of international social security.

Sign up

Browse all newsletters

From 12 October, you will need to notify of new details in Limosa:

  • the liaison officer, the approval number of
  • the foreign temporary employment agency,
  • the nature of the services and the payment of
  • an annual end-of-year bonus. 

L1 documents published before 12 October 2017, and whose duration period has not yet expired, remain valid.

More information

All functionalities of the ‘Limosa – Mandatory declaration’ online service are now accessible via a single button. Declaration management (checking, cancelling or extending) has been revised and is now more user-friendly. Click the ‘Limosa – Mandatory declaration’ button to discover the changes.

Welcome to Working in Belgium

Are you a foreign employer, or their agent, wishing to post one or more workers to Belgium on a temporary basis? Are you a foreign employer, or their agent, of workers working part-time in Belgium?

Are you a self-employed person established in another country, coming to provide services in Belgium on a temporary or part-time basis?

If so, you need to declare your presence as a self-employed person or that of your workers before they begin to work in Belgium.

Click below to access the online services you need to get this done:

Online services

First steps

Your obligations

Your employees rights to social security


Before undertaking activities in Belgium as an employer, agent or self-employed person, you need to declare this work.

More information

Quick access

Via your Limosa account

Limosa - Mandatory declaration


Check in workers in the construction and meat sectors.

More information

Quick access

Via your eID/token

Check in workers

A question ?

Do you have any questions? Please contact us by chat or using the contact form.